Monday, August 8, 2011

Food Blog Love

So I first discovered my love of food blogs this past spring. Let me tell you that love quickly grew into an obsession! I'd like to share a few of my favorite food blogs with you!




Joy the Baker - so so so great! This one was my first obsession. She has such great recipes and is so funny! I love the way she writes and I not-so-secretly would like to meet her. She absolutely has the most amazingly fantastic s'mores brownies :)

How Sweet It Is - You will die- she is absolutely hilarious!!! She makes me laugh out loud and is a great place to go when you need a laugh. And her recipes are amazing- duh. She and Joy are tied for first place of favorite blogs. She makes really yummy roasted green bean fries and about a trillion amazing desserts that I can't wait to make like better-than-crack brownies and cookie dough dip

Two Peas & Their Pod - she isn't crazy-funny like the first two but her recipes are great! I also love that she is pregnant- is that weird? I like happy, married, pregnant ladies. They make me smile.... not that not-married pregnant ladies make me sad? Hmm....I'll just stop...awkward sorry...

Anyways she always has really great looking cookie recipes like triple chocolate oreo chunk cookies and food-food like spinach artichoke white bean crostini

The Pioneer Woman - she is so wise :) Some of her recipes are too out there for me mainly though because I'm picky and I don't eat cows or most sea creatures. But her pasta with tomato cream sauce was pretty fab and this grilled corn guacamole looks like a winner. I also like how she will sometimes post her top favorites of "fill in the blank category."

Annie's Eats - this is the newest member of my food blog list so I don't know as much yet, but I like her! A friend introduced me to this blog and she's pretty great! I'm pretty excited about her black bean burgers except I'll have to wait to make these for a girls' night or something since Alex thinks this whole no-meat burger thing is from crazy town. But I think he would enjoy some double cookie dough ice cream and I would too!

That's it folks! My top five food blogs. It may seem weird to you but I love them :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment