Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a Weekend!

I mean, this weekend has been the absolute greatest! Tippi Toes Day of Dance was AMAZING!!! It was so much fun-I want to do it again next year! We had about 35 (maybe a few more...!) kiddos participating and I'd say about half of them were new people who aren't in Tippi Toes classes (or at least not yet... ;) ) It was so great to have 1. Our own dancers coming to support us and 2. Meeting all these new dancers and their families! 3. My AWESOME teachers doing such a great job-of course! Emily and Kaitlyn were so helpful and the kids they taught had a blast! It came at such a great time too with this bad weather we've been having-it gave families something to do after being stuck inside! I'll keep you all updated on who all enrolls from Saturday!

Afterwards, Alex and I went and met up with some of our friends for Alex's best friend, Andrew's, birthday dinner! It was fun to see everyone and relax after some serious working and planning days before. And plus, we went and ate Braum's ice cream afterwards! I got my usual- chocolate reeses mix with caramel on top-heaven! I mean, go big or go home people!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like it was so awesome!! After seeing some video from the day it looks like the kids had a blast!!! A fun dinner afterwards was beyond deserved after all your hard work!!! Way to go Tracy!!

    ReplyDelete