Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stir Fry Me, Stir Fry Me Not!

So I checked off another one of my recipes this evening! I made Thai-Style Stir-Fried Chicken
Alex liked it. Me? Not so much. I mean it was okay...but I wouldn't make it again. I think some of you out there would probably like it, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. Maybe it was the coconut milk? Who knows. BUT I can tell you that this one I tried a few weeks ago, Garlic Turkey-Broccoli Stir Fry, is fantastic! I used chicken because I didn't have turkey breast, but this is a definite keeper :)
Stir-fries are a really great invention I have decided. So easy to make quickly at the end of the day :)

1 comment:

  1. Stir-fries are definitely great in a snap! But ya… coconut milk… not so much :) Hope you're having some great snow days!

    ReplyDelete