Friday, January 28, 2011

Wait...what?!

Please tell me where this week went? I feel like I was running around like a crazy person! I mean it was all productive and great, but yeash!

Tippi Toes is hosting a Tippi Toes Day of Dance next weekend (February 5th to be exact). I am so super pumped and in preparation, I have been putting fliers up everywhere I can think of! OKC public schools even approved it so lots of little elementary children took fliers home to their parents. I started this event in the hopes that more people would find out about Tippi Toes and enroll, but right now I am just so excited to offer this day to the community. It's free so I am really hoping that kids who don't normally get to come to things like this will get to enjoy a great afternoon of dancing! Spread the word-I want this to be big!!!

I'll let you all know how it goes...I'm off to enjoy my Friday evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment