Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Beginnings

So some of you may have been wondering why my blog was tracybarnhart.blogspot.com and not tracygenheimer.blogspot.com. Well since I got married half way through the year (and then didn't really figure out blogging till later than that) I didn't want to change my website and get confused again. But with the new year beginning, I have decided to leave my old blog and continue it on this new one with my new name.

I am so excited for 2011! 2010 was out of control:
I married the most wonderful man in the world;
I went on the most absolute, perfect honeymoon;
Started my own business;
Climbed a fourteener;
Gained a new brother (hooray Jeff and Sarah)!

I never make New Year's resolutions-not because I always break them, it was just not a tradition I ever started. This year, however, I thought of two:
1. I am going to make it a habit of actually using my cookbooks to their fullest. I get so excited when I get a new cookbook, or bookmark a recipe online. Usually I'll pick out a few recipes and then I get in the rut of making the same things for convenience. This year, I want to continually add new recipes to Alex and my meal menu. And those recipes I've earmarked, but haven't made yet, will be the first to use! I'm going to add this to my blog too so that you can enjoy my discoveries!
2. This one isn't really a resolution, because this is my life now BUT I want Tippi Toes to just grow and grow!  A way I will make this into a task, however, is just to always try my best in every aspect of my business. Continually contacting potential locations to have classes, finding cost-effective ways to advertise to get kiddos in those classes and so on. Tippi Toes has been so awesome and I can't wait to see where we are next year!

Happy New Year's everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog! I wish I could be more like you and create amazing meals...my resolution is getting my family around the table at the same time :) You are doing amazing with Tippi Toes and I wish the same for you, to see more and more growth. You are already doing so amazing, I am ready to see you double your current number this semester! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah! I'm sure when I have two girls and one on the way mealtime will get harder!!!

    ReplyDelete