Sunday, November 6, 2011

Confession

Hello all!
I know I know - I never blog these days! Well I have a confession to make... I've become...A WORKAHOLIC!!

Okay so not in the has way where if I had kids I'd choose work over them but I seriously think about Tippi Toes all the time!!! I can't help myself- I'm obsessed! I just love it so much. Its kind of unhealthy! I figure now's as good of time as any to be a workaholic since Alex and I don't have any kiddos yet. He makes fun of me sometimes and really I try to control myself. Like I try not to work onthe weekends or after a certain time at night so I avoid the off-chance that I get burnt-out.

Anyways just had to share. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of blogging soon :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have it in the blood too. Megan and I always talk about. I think when you see the amazing accomplishments you make you just want to make more and more and reach more and more kids. You are so amazing at what you do!!! Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete