Monday, March 7, 2011

Malls, Babies, and Houses oh my!

I feel like everyone in the world is having a baby! Four of my friends are pregnant and one of my friends, Erin, just had a baby! Who by the way is so stinkin' cute! I got to meet little Amos four hours after he was born! I'm so excited for Erin and Michael and know they will be awesome parents!

I remember thinking it was weird when people started getting married and I guess this is just the next step...Alex and I were at the mall yesterday and I felt sooooo ooooolddd-there were so many teen/tweenagers there and I remember being one of them!!! The first taste of freedom from the rents-going to the mall all afternoon and trying on tons of clothes with my friends! I've decided I don't really like malls anymore-or at least the ones near us! I think I'm more of a stand-alone store or a strip mall kinda girl now.:)

Anyways...I don't really know what to say except ALEX AND I ARE BUYING A HOUSE!!!!
We have our inspections tomorrow and hopefully all is well. I haven't talked about it on here at all because I didn't want to jinx it. Which I guess I may be doing as I type but I just can't hold it in anymore. I guess I will wait to post pics until everything goes through...!

Say a little prayer that all works out :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! So exciting to buy a house! What a great goal to accomplish so young. You all are amazing! So proud and happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete